- Why did I not receive a confirmation email after registration?
- How do I retrieve my password?
- Do I need to sign a contract?
- Does Spread provide sponsorship?
- Can I buy email addresses directly from Spread?
- How can I reduce my chances of being reported and filtered into spam?
- Why is the number of my active contacts declining?
- What if the recipient and sender use the same domain name and the email cannot be received?
- Why there are so many bounces?
- Why my emails go to Junk Mailbox?
- How to delete contacts?
- Why there is a Reasonable Software logo in my email?
- Why should I add the Unsubscribe link in my campaign?
Why did I not receive a confirmation email after registration?
The reasons for this problem may be as follows:
1. Verification email may have landed in spam folder.
Please check your spam folder.
2. Your inbox is full.
Clear up your email box, then log into my account > add and verify email, enter your email address to re-send the verification email.
3. You may have entered a wrong email address.
If you are still logged in:
a. Go to my account > personal information, and modify the login email
b. Go to my account > add and verify email, enter your email address and resend the verification email.
If you have logged out of the system, you can only re-register an account or contact our customer service at email@example.com.
I forgot my login password. How can I get it back?
You can reset your password in the following ways:
1. Go to the login page and click Forget Password.
2. Enter your registration email and enter your reset password.
3. You will receive an email from Spread to reset your password.
4. Click on the confirmation link in your email and reset your new password.
5. Enter your new password and click OK.
Note: If you do not receive our email:
Please check the spam folder in your mailbox.
Or check if your inbox is full.
Do I need to sign a contract?
No, you don't need a contract. You can pay by month.
Does Spread provide sponsorship?
Yes, we sponsor business associations, non-profit organizations and educational institutions. Get a free account with up to 10,000 subscribers for email marketing for a year.
Can I buy an email address from Spread?
No, we offer permission-based email marketing. We don't sell email addresses.
How to reduce the chances of being reported and filtered into spam?
This can be done by:
1. Make sure your contacts are permission-based. (What is permission-based?)
With double opt-in, you can be 100% sure that the recipients are interested in the emails and will not report as spam. You can create build your permission-based list by creating contacts.
You can display your name, subject, and content in the email.
3. Add "Permission Alert" to your email.
At the top of your email, remind the recipients why they are receiving your email, because some of them may have forgotten.
For example, you are receiving this email because you have subscribed to the newsletter on our website. Please add the email address to your contacts.
4. Avoid spam words and symbols.
For example, "free", "guaranteed" , too many capital letters and exclamation marks. (Learn more)
5. Avoid spam codes.
Such as scripts, web forms.
Why is the number of my active contacts declining?
Our system will automatically delete their email addresses under the following three circumstances to maintain the quality of your contact list:
1. Subscriber unsubscribes. They don't want to receive emails from you anymore.
2. Subscriber email address has 1 hard bounce / 10 soft bounce. What is a hard bounce/soft bounce? (What is a hard bounce/soft bounce?)
3. Subscribers report your email as spam.
What if the recipient and sender use the same domain name and the email cannot be received?
You need to do domain name resolution (DNS). If your domain name is aaaa.com and you want to create an SPF record for the domain name aaaa.com, then add a record for aaaa.com with the type "TXT" and the value "v= SPF1 mx include:respread.net ~all".
Why there are so many bounces?
What is bounce?
From User Manual (https://rspread.hk/files/43/Public%20cloud%20user%20guide_Spread7.0.pdf)
What should I do when there are so many bounces?
The reason of bounce varies from different mailbox providers’ policies. Please open the campaign and provide screen capture like below and email us for further investigation. The screen capture should be able to view 3 information clearly.
1. Email Address you use to register Spread (If it cannot view clearly in the capture, please kindly type it in the email)
2. Campaign ID
3. Number of bounces
Why my emails go to Junk Mailbox?
Client usually ask why my emails go to Junk Mailbox. You may ask them to send a screen capture like below first. Then you can investigate why it will go to Junk Mailbox.
Gmail have a grey box to shows the reason of email identified as Junk like the capture below.